In addition to acting as “building blocks” for our bones, teeth, muscles nerves, connective tissues and body fluids, minerals and trace elements serve as co-factors to enzymes and activators of vitamins, which perform the biochemical and electro-chemical reactions that are required for our bodies to function optimally.
This formula supports the body’s natural processes directly related to:
· Every biochemical activity of the body
· Proper cellular metabolism
· Activation and utilization of amino acids, carbohydrates, enzymes, fats, oils, phytochemicals, proteins, sugars, vitamins.
· Delivery of nutrients into, and removal of wastes from every cell, tissue, fluid, gland and organ.
· Protection against Toxic Heavy Metals
Highly bioavailable, liquid ionic trace minerals used to support optimal electrolyte-mineral balance.